How Did You Hear About Us?__________________________________________________
Who Referred You:____________________________________________________
E-Mail Address: ________________________________________________________
(NOTE: We DO NOT share your e-mail address)
Date of Birth:_____________________
Please Read, Understand and Sign the following:
- Spray tanning is accomplished by application of a solution containing the active ingredient: DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is an ingredient derived from sugar cane and used in cosmetics. The solution is sprayed on to the skin manually by a spray technician.
We feel the manual method is a much more detailed, custom/hands-on method, which is the method that we use here at
"Dark Island Spray Myst" by Myrtle Beach Tanning Spa.
- You will enter a private room where you will remove your clothing. How much you remove is up to you and your level of comfort. If you are going to leave any clothing on it should be of a dark colored swimsuit or underwear. The solution will wash out of clothing; it is best to wash the swimsuit or clothing worn as soon as possible after your session.
- You will then be sprayed. This process will take approximately less than (30) minutes. After spraying, your skin should be dry before putting your clothes back on and you should not bathe or sweat excessively for six (6) to eight (8) hours. The solution will give you an immediate bronzing effect. The bronzing effect is a result of a coloring additive in the solution that will remain on the skin until you are actually tan. When you bathe, the coloring will come off to reveal your actual tan beneath.
- All people are different. All ingredients in the product used in this procedure are intended for cosmetic use and generally regarded as safe. There are, however, occasions where individuals may be allergic to one or more ingredients in the spray tan solution.
- Be advised there is a small percentage of people whose skin does not react favorably to spray tanning. For this reason, we do NOT advise being sprayed for the first time when your appearance is critical; (e.g., wedding, special occasion, photographic session, modeling assignment, etc.)
- Caution – Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using.
- Warning – The safety of this product has not been tested.
- Warning – This product does not contain a sunscreen and does
not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
Because of the active ingredients in the spray tan solution(s) and the many variables involved, such as the amino acids and proteins of your skin, the preparation before application and proper maintenance afterwards, we cannot effectively guarantee your results of the spray tan process will be the same as the last person sprayed. Therefore, we do not offer refunds or credits on any spray tanning session. It is important to call the very next day if there is an issue with your spray tan or stop by so the spray tech can look at it and assist you with your tan being the best color that it can be for your skin type and make-up.
This Process has been explained to me and I hereby agree to allow
Myrtle Beach Tanning Spa to apply Spray Tan solution to my skin. To my knowledge, I have no medical condition or allergy, which would preclude me from having this procedure done.
I agree to hold Myrtle Beach Tanning Spa and the Spray Technician(s) harmless of any and all medical complications that may arise. I have been advised to discontinue use if any reaction occurs.
I have read and completely understand this Release/Consent Form.
Myrtle Beach Tanning Spa
3276 Belmont St.
statements in this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease. This information is given strictly for educational
purposes. In no way should the information on this website be considered a
substitute for competent medical care by your physician or other
healthcare professional. Myrtle Beach Tanning Spa does not
prescribe, treat or diagnose illness or disease as in conventional
medicine, and assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of the
information found herein. You should consult with a healthcare professional if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.